Quality Hearing Care
Hearing Clinic of Greater New Orleans, LLC is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of hearing care possible.
Along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems, we strive to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all our treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties.
We are pleased to have you as a patient. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.
Our mission is simple: To provide every patient with the best comprehensive hearing healthcare.
Hearing Clinic of Greater New Orleans plans to be a full-time clinic offering services to not only the hearing impaired, but also to those who want to protect their hearing. This would include the musician poplulation and the industrial poplulation that are prevalent in our city. Through educational seminars and open houses, we hope to reach out to those who are looking for answers to a life with better hearing.
Top 5 Complaints Related to Hearing Loss
- "I can hear you, but I don't understand you."
- "I am having trouble hearing the TV and on the telephone."
- "It's so embarrassing when I have to keep telling people to repeat themselves."
- "I feel like I'm missing parts of conversations."
- "I hate going to restaurants. I can never understand anyone at the table."
If you have one or more of these complaints, then you may have a hearing problem!
Make an appointment to get your hearing tested! All patients are seen by a licensed Doctor of Audiology.